Re: [NTLK] Options for screen protectors

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Tue Mar 23 2004 - 11:44:05 PST

on 3/22/04 11:44 PM, Peter Cameron at pdwc_at_sympatico.ca wrote:

> Why? From what I remember a lot of people were not really happy with
> the stick-on ones since they were hard to take off (particularly if left
> on too long) and could leave some sticky stuff on the screen.

I never had these problems with my WriteRights... The most common problem,
at least my most common problem, was getting them _on_! You have to be
careful with it, otherwise you get dirt underneath, and possibly wrinkles or
creases, but most often, simply bubbles that you can't get out. You have to
go reeal slooow in putting them on, and use a nice, soft _cotton_ cloth to
rub them down as you go. Overall, I was very happy with my WriteRights. They
don't last as long as my NuShields, however. I'll stick with them now.

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland