Re: [NTLK] Newt's Cape help sought!

From: Victor Rehorst (victor_at_newtontalk.net)
Date: Tue Mar 23 2004 - 10:38:46 PST

MKow1234_at_aol.com wrote:
> Hello Everyone:
>
> I found this link for Newt's Cape:
>
> http://home.comcast.net/~saweyer/newton/newtscape.htm
>
> Am I supposed to download and install all of the obscure files found here?
> Is there any rhyme or reason as to how they should be installed? Help!!!

Well, take a deep breath, and calmly and carefully read the Description Of
Files section on that page :)

You'll want the main Newt's Cape package, plus the JPEG plugin to view those
kinds of images. You don't need the rest of the files unless you need to view
or convert those types of files (they are mostly plug-ins).