Re: [NTLK] Options for screen protectors

From: Laurent Daudelin (Laurent_Daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Mon Mar 22 2004 - 13:51:52 PST

On 22/03/04 16:46, "David Ensteness" <denstene_at_mac.com> wrote:

> The WriteRights I have are not like this ... this was more textured,
> sorta made a sound like vinyl when you wrote on it. The WriteRights I
> have are smooth and do not have rounded corners but pointed square
> ones. Are there other more textured WriteRights that I am not aware of?
>
> David
>
> On Mar 22, 2004, at 3:41 PM, Robert Benschop wrote:
>
>> On 22-mrt-04, at 18:33, David Ensteness wrote:
>>> My 2100 had a more textured stick on protector with rounded corners
>>> when I got it. No idea what it is, but I know its not a NuShield and I
>>> do not believe it is a WriteRight.
>>
>> Sounds exactly like a WriteRight to me.
>> I hated these and I like the NuShield much better but that's a personal
>> thing of course...
>>
>> Robert Benschop

I agree with David. Unless they were a very early version of the
WriteRights, but mine are also exactly as David describe them. So, I would
say this is not a WriteRights. What was the name of the NuShields before
Mark started that company? I remember there was another company that were
making screen protectors competing with the WriteRights but can't remember
the name. Maybe it is one of those?

-Laurent.

Laurent Daudelin                 Developer, Multifamily, ESO, Fannie Mae
mailto:Laurent_Daudelin_at_fanniemae.com                Washington, DC, USA