[NTLK] CFNUG

From: Doug Parker (doug_at_ispinn.com)
Date: Mon Mar 22 2004 - 09:46:33 PST

Frank, his wife Martina and their cute little girl Kimberly were there when I
showed up. Jim Cheale popped his head in for a bit and showed off his Tarpon,
and took a photo or two.

The girls took off, we sat and imbibed, and swapped Green stories and work
diatribes until 10pm.

Jim was waxing energetically about Appleton Live, Reason, and Garage Band, all
for music creation. Jim's quite the creative guy!

We briefly talked about the G5 cluster in Virginia Tech and reselling them on
MacMall.

It was wonderful meeting face to face and really getting to know
everyone...uh...these two NTLKers. I just have to have the human contact
sometime, and this was really worth it.

Doug Parker