[NTLK] [FS] eMate 300 w/origional stylus

From: shannon johnson (leosgson_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Mar 22 2004 - 06:43:00 PST

Hello All,

After some problems with te origional buyer, I have relisted my eMate 300 I
tried to sell in December. I've loaded ethernet software on to it for 3Com's
3C589 series of cards. As a bonus to NTLK members, it is not listed in the
description, if the winning bidder mentions that they are a subscriber or
read the archives AND that they saw this announcement, they will get a
working 3Com 3C589C ethernet card free (no dongle, sorry). This is an extra
card I don't need. I've fixed and greased the hinges, this was the thrid one
I did so it is my best work, I'll keep my practice ones. See my description
for more infromation.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3085702807hanks much, and have a good day,

Thanks much, and have a good day,
Shannon Johnson

All the action. All the drama. Get NCAA hoops coverage at MSN Sports by
ESPN. http://msn.espn.go.com/index.html?partnersite=espn