Re: [NTLK] Off the subject... sorry

From: Manuel Probsthain (manu_at_xonxion.net)
Date: Sun Mar 21 2004 - 01:36:16 PST

Mike Burrell wrote:

>Has anyone else received any idiotic emails from some crumby election2004
>site since signing up for this list? I don't subscribe to much else online
>but now since signing up for this Newton discussion I'm gettin' some bogus
>political stuff. Just wondering if it's happening to anyone else.
>Thanks,
>Mike

But I received spam-mail from a company some time ago that was sent to
my old special email adress for NTLK mails which is not longer in use
but remains active. They supposedly got this adress from the archives.
See my post about this:
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=newtontalk&m=107689321518262&w=2

Greets,
Manu