Re: [NTLK] [STATS] List stats for Feb 2004

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Sat Mar 20 2004 - 23:02:26 PST

on 3/20/04 8:32 PM, Martin Joseph at martyNT_at_barknaturalpet.com wrote:

> Actually it is Mozilla... Just without the browser. Pretty excellent
> mail client. Anyone out there using a MS mail client should check it
> out, as it also provides some additional security.

Thunderbird lacks one (to me) very important feature--the ability to quote
only hilighted text in replies... It also has no ability to sync with OS X's
address book--OK, so Entourage doesn't either, but there are things you can
buy that bring this feature, and I can drag and drop vcards also...

Other than these two features, I like Thunderbird a lot... Oh, and another
mail client from Mozilla is AOL's own AOL Communicator... It's pretty slick,
and it even allows for quoting selected text in replies. Unfortunately it
doesn't let you choose your own plain text font. :-( In the end, I find
Entourage to be still the best overall email app. Not, btw, that it keeps me
from trying everything that comes down the pike! ;-)

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland