Re: [NTLK] WTB: eMate Accessories + ...

From: Woody Smith (woody_at_bitstream.net)
Date: Sat Mar 20 2004 - 15:04:11 PST

Hi Jared
You can use any Newton power adapter so if you have one for any other
Newt you are all set.
Get screen protectors from NuShields, I have had good luck with them.
You will need both T8 and T10, readily available from good hardware
store, I use hex drive tips
See WikiWikiNewt for WiFi info
Good luck
Woody