Re: [NTLK] Newton First Aid Kit(tm) (was Re: Card/Loaner program)

From: Berthe M. Willumsen (bmw_at_biobase.dk)
Date: Fri Mar 19 2004 - 04:14:56 PST

Wait, I'm confused now: Should the emergency card
have room for the backup as well?
I thought in slot One:
2 MB card with all the emergency packages
including the one that opens dock (?) and
in slot Two:
a 4 MB card on which to back up the frozen/dead/splintered internal store?
I guess I'm only thinking MP2x00 here...
Berthe
Denmark, MP2100