Re: [NTLK] Epson Flash card

From: Mike Burrell (mburrell_at_stny.rr.com)
Date: Thu Mar 18 2004 - 16:59:19 PST

on 3/18/04 7:43 PM, Woody Smith at woody_at_bitstream.net wrote:

> I have had positive experience with that seller. His products function
> as advertised or he has exchanged or refunded. He is only advertising
> it as working with the 2x00 series but it may work in the 130. He
> doesn't name the chipset so it is not possible to look up its
> compatibility. Check the FAQs for a table of compatible types.

I have checked the faq and am working with him on the information I found
there. Good stuff!
You lead me, seamlessly, into my next question. Is there any way to 'get
info' on a card while it's in the newton (to find out it's manufacturer or
other 'telling info' like chipset)?

Thanks for your reply
mike