Re: [NTLK] Maryland users?

From: David Abramowitz (david.abramowitz_at_verizon.net)
Date: Thu Mar 18 2004 - 13:55:25 PST

On Mar 18, 2004, at 2:36 PM, Robert Serna wrote:

> Anybody on the list living near Silver Spring Maryland that can give
> me details about the cost of living there? I might have a contract job
> opportunity for 2 years & they are requesting me to re-locate there! I
> live in Northern California now! I will be bringing my Newtons with me
> too!

Robert, I live in Bethesda, MD, not far at all from Silver Spring.
Silver Spring has its cheaper/not so nice areas and its more
expensive/nicer areas, so the general rule of thumb is the closer to DC
you get, the more you'll pay. Depending on where your contract is and
how much you're willing to spend monthly, you may want to live
elsewhere. I'll also offer you this - my father is an agent here, and
if you need help finding a place that suits you, I'd be happy to hook
you guys up - haven't got him using a Newton yet.... E-mail me off list
if you want.

- Dave