Re: [NTLK] primary input method (wasNewton Revival)

From: Adam M.Anklewicz (adam_at_carbonation.com)
Date: Thu Mar 18 2004 - 06:51:18 PST

I'm new so I'm gonna start by saying, HI!

I have an OMP, I use it daily as a note taking machine at work, I just
don't like the idea of wasting paper for this. I only use the on screen
keyboard for stuff I know the OMP will never be able to understand,
such as hard names. I would like to have a MP 2100, but can't afford it
right now, and this was free!

Adam M. Anklewicz