Re: [NTLK] IMPORTANT: Newton Revival Imminent

From: Martin Joseph (martyNT_at_barknaturalpet.com)
Date: Wed Mar 17 2004 - 16:40:41 PST

On Mar 17, 2004, at 4:20 PM, Ed Kummel wrote:
> <snip>I don't know of anything better than a keyboard
> either...but that's not the point!
> <snip>But it took someone on the Newton team to say, "let's
> throw out convention...get rid of what is expected and
> do something different..."
> That's the key..."do something different"
<snip>
I'm with Ed on this one. We clearly are stuck in a rut of
commoditization.

Of course, big players in a huge market, have very little interest is
shaking things up...

Hopefully there will some breakthroughs right around the corner...
Marty

PS the "Newton revival imminent" is pure bullshit IMO.