Re: [NTLK] [OT] Apple Developer Connection

From: josh musket (jmusket_at_nmu.edu)
Date: Wed Mar 17 2004 - 14:05:28 PST

Matthew Reidsma wrote:

>On Mar 15, 2004, at 3:19 PM, josh musket wrote:
>

>>Doug Parker wrote:
>>

>>>I thought I'd throw this at the list since it mentions the Newt's
>>>step sister
>>>

>>More like, 'drunken, red-headed step child, and part-time
>>axe-murderer.'
>>

>That's fantastic! Best thing I've read all week...

Probably a little bit of an overreaction on my part, but I really hate
Palm. WinCE, etc, too. The only PDAs other than a Newton I would even
consider using would be the few Linux based platforms. And that's a way
distant second. I'll take a 2100 over a colour, 8 GB, picture taking,
GPS incorporated piece of shite anyday. The Newt has character. It's
stable. It's even expandable. I could do all off the above with a Newt
if I really wanted to. Yeah, even the colour. And the Newt has Soul. Not
crappiness.

Josh