[NTLK] [WWNC] Form update

From: Paul Guyot (pguyot_at_kallisys.net)
Date: Tue Mar 16 2004 - 14:31:33 PST

Hello all,

I've updated the registration form for the WWNC conference. One can
now change their registration data by pressing the (u) link (like
update).

The WWNC conference will take place in Paris on September 4-5, 2004
and will gather Newton users from all around the world. Numerous
sessions and lectures will happen.

The current phase of this project is: build the website and estimate
how many people are actually interested to find one or more
conference rooms with a good internet access and estimate the
registration price.

The next phases include setting up a programme, inviting people,
finding accomodation for participants.

This is why this form is very important for us. We've got a meeting
with someone concerning the conference rooms on Tuesday, 23rd and
we'll have to estimate for how many people we have to book them.

The website:
http://wwnc.newtontalk.net/

The registration form:
http://wwnc.newtontalk.net/registration/

The staff mailing list (if you want to participate to the
organization, offer your services, address a lecture or organize a
session).
mailto:wwnc-request_at_newtontalk.net?subject=subscribe

Paul

--
Philosophie de baignoire - consultations sur rendez-vous.
NPDS/NewtonOS: http://newton.kallisys.net:8080/