Re: [NTLK] PowerTrans

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_euronet.nl)
Date: Tue Mar 16 2004 - 00:36:38 PST

On 15-mrt-04, at 15:46, John M Powell wrote:
> As far as I can tell, I don't have to worry about VAT (anyone
> experienced in
> international software sales have insight on this?).

If you're in the US you only have to charge tax if you're selling to
someone within the same state, everybody else will be exempt of tax.
If you're in the EU you'll have to charge VAT to all EU residents,
unless they're not in your country and can supply you with a VAT number
(which means that they're running a business and can deduct it) all
other sales are VAT free.

Robert Benschop