Re: [NTLK] ANN: The Green Edge Newton Magazine is now online.

From: Travis N (fizikci_at_verizon.net)
Date: Mon Mar 15 2004 - 12:41:13 PST

Hello,

Maybe you could make a place on the site to leave feedback...

I would have liked to have been able to read through all articles
without having to go back to the main page for the links each time.

Thanks!

-travis n

I'm sure even the adult viper, as it swallowed the mouse, must have
felt somewhere in its undeveloped mind a twinge of regret, a feeling
that something greater was just missed, an imaginative leap away from
the lonely, crude reality of a reptile.

-From "Life of Pi" by Yann Martel.