[NTLK] [OT] Apple Developer Connection

From: Doug Parker (doug_at_ispinn.com)
Date: Mon Mar 15 2004 - 09:35:26 PST

I thought I'd throw this at the list since it mentions the Newt's step sister,
Palm, 'and more'. If any of you do go, Dearborn, Michigan is home of
Greenfield Village and the Henry Ford Museum.
(http://www.hfmgv.org/village/default.asp)

Doug Parker

---
APPLE DEVELOPER CONNECTION NEWS
Issue 389    March 12, 2004
http://developer.apple.com/devnews/
...snip...
Advanced Developers Hands-on Conference (ADHOC/MacHack 19)
This famous Macintosh developer conference (formerly
called MacHack) takes place July 21-24 in Dearborn,
MI. This year the conference will also cover related
platforms and technologies (Palm, UNIX, and more). At
ADHOC, advanced software developers are immersed in
a fast-paced hands-on environment where they learn
from other experts, show off new technologies, and
trade clever tips and workarounds.
http://www.adhocconference.com