[NTLK] ANN: The Green Edge Newton Magazine is now online.

From: Andre Garzia (soapdog_at_mac.com)
Date: Sun Mar 14 2004 - 19:37:04 PST

Hi Folks,

It's been a while since I last talked to the newton community. I
planned to launch a new newton magazine by the middle of 2003 but due
to very strong and bad personal problems I was unable to do it for
months. Now I am getting back to it and launching what I had ready in
this issue one. This issue is small but it was done with care and
dedication. I plan to make bigger Issued every month or couple weeks
depending on the feedback. I am very sorry and ashamed for the delay
but I explain the reasons for it in the editorial. I hope you will all
like this iniciative and have a joyfull time reading our articles. Our
address is:

http://www.thegreenedge.net

This issue was only possible due to the contributions of Adam Tow,
Matthew Reidsma, Paul Guyot and Victor Rehorst. I thank them for
allowing me to borrow their time and was only thru the exchange of my
bad-written emails and their clever answers that this was made real. I
hope that they think that this magazine is true to their words and
wishes.

Born To Tap
Andre Alves Garzia
Editor-in-chief