Re: [NTLK] weird HWR problem

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Mar 13 2004 - 09:58:28 PST

I find just the opposite!
I have so many shortcuts and fixes and automatic
spelling changes that the more I use my Newt, the less
I'm able to write legibily on paper!
My Newt is able to read my chicken scratch so well,
there is no compelling need for me to improve my
overall handwriting. In fact, I seem to write worse
and worse just to push the Newt's recognition
envelope, then when it can't recognize any further, I
back up a step...the Newt promotes ultimate laziness!
Ed
web/gadget guru

--- josh musket <jmusket_at_nmu.edu> wrote:

> >practice makes perfect.
> >
> I've noticed that not only does the HWR recognize my
> handwriting quite
> well, but my penmanship improves when using the
> Newt.

=====
"China is a big country, inhabited by many Chinese."
 - Charles De Gaulle, former French President