Re: [NTLK] weird HWR problem

From: Laurent Daudelin (Laurent_Daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Fri Mar 12 2004 - 12:49:24 PST

Then, change the gesture. Create a shortcut in the dictionary that will map
to a return. For instance, I chose to have an flipped 'P', that usually
denotes a return in many word processors. I didn't have any problem with
[Return] since then.

-Laurent.

Laurent Daudelin                 Developer, Multifamily, ESO, Fannie Mae
mailto:Laurent_Daudelin_at_fanniemae.com                Washington, DC, USA