[NTLK] [OT] Modems for old powerbooks

From: Jacob Hunter (hunter.jacob_at_virgin.net)
Date: Fri Mar 12 2004 - 06:05:24 PST

apologies for OT nature of post but this group has the greatest
mac-related-brain-mass of anywhere I know!
I recently picked up a powerbook 190 (with a view to syncing newtons
with it, my other computers don't have serial ports) and I'm looking
for a PCMCIA modem but am unsure if (as seems to be the case) just
about any one will do. The psion gold cards (56k +fax) seem
particularly tempting, has anyone used one of these with an old
powerbook an os 7.5?

Thanks,
Jacob!