[NTLK] [OT] Mail, Safari Crashes

From: Edward Scott IV (vertigo_at_U.Arizona.EDU)
Date: Thu Mar 11 2004 - 12:22:54 PST

Hey all.

This has nothing to do with a newton, but I thought I would ask anyways.
I'm having a wee bit of trouble with Apple Apps that use HTML libraries.
It seems that whenever I open any HTML email in Mail.app, it crashes.
Safari also crashes as soon as it is launched.

The debugger that is part of the talkback tool traced the problem to an
exception in the WebCore library, so obviously that needs to be repaired.
I dont quite know how to do it, since I doubt there is a website with the
file available. Anyone have any suggestions?

-Evan Scott

P.S. I've tried re-installing Safari, with the same result.