Re: [NTLK] Received a suspicious e-mail about a Newton survey.

From: Anil (anil_at_thisiswhatwedo.com)
Date: Thu Mar 11 2004 - 12:07:01 PST

Daivd, I think hell would freeze over before Apple would sell their
Newton technology. They are in good shape now and have tons (literally)
of cash, I wish they would bring out an OQO type device, I would buy
that baby on day of release.

I hope this survey isn't some SPAM campaign because I emailed them
asking for details about their interest in the Newton, shit...

Oh well, we will soon find out.

Kindest regards

Anil K Solanki
United Kingdom, MP 2100