Re: [NTLK] SanDisk Compact flash 128 Mb +WiFi Card

From: Paul Guyot (pguyot_at_kallisys.net)
Date: Tue Mar 09 2004 - 21:21:59 PST

Aux environs du 9/03/04 à 19:07 -0500, sous le titre "[NTLK] SanDisk
Compact flash 128 Mb +WiFi Card", Robert Wright prit sa plus belle
plume pour écrire les mots suivants:
>SanDisk Compact flash 128 Mb +WiFi Card
>SanDisK Has a Combo Wifi and CF Card in-one. Does anyone think it is
>possible to use this card or one like it together with the drivers for Wifi
>cards and ATA driver support? Or can you only atlach one driver at a time to
>each card inserted? It would be great for making dual-use of a PCMCIA slot.

Theoretically, ATA Support can handle multifunction cards. Nobody
tried, as far as I know.

But I don't think it is the case of Lantern (the Ethernet driver
framework) and they both will agree about the way to power the card.

You cannot attach one driver at a time.

Paul

--
Philosophie de baignoire - consultations sur rendez-vous.
NPDS/NewtonOS: http://newton.kallisys.net:8080/