Re: [NTLK] PLEASE RESPOND!!!

From: Jack Burks (dumbstart_at_satx.rr.com)
Date: Tue Mar 09 2004 - 08:13:36 PST

I almost gave up on the Newton once, it took about 2 months to get back in
the good graces of the list-serv gods to get Newtontalk to start being sent
to me again. I remember the problem being not with Newtontalk but with some
intermediary, so I gave it time, read the logs on the site, and waited.

I wonder how many people on the list are still using the Newton because of
the list. During this break I know that my interest began to wane a little,
but now it's in full force.

Jack Burks