Re: [NTLK] PDF to Newt

From: Hendrik Lipka (hendrik.lipka_at_gmx.de)
Date: Tue Mar 09 2004 - 05:52:11 PST

> On Tuesday, March 9, 2004, at 01:35 AM, Evan Scott wrote:

>> So, does anyone know of a way I can transfer PDFs to Books, or some
>> other little workaround?
>>

> Kunvert is an application to convert PDF files to JPG, then you can use
> Newtscape to view them.

You can also use PDFConv (http://www.hendriklipka.de/newton/pdfconv.html)
for this. It is cross-plattform.
Additionally, it can help you creating Newton Books from your PDF (but this
requires some manual work)

hli

--
Møøse trained to mix concrete and                                 Hendrik Lipka
sign complicated insurance forms                           hendrik.lipka_at_gmx.de