Re: [NTLK] DOH!

From: Anil (anil_at_thisiswhatwedo.com)
Date: Tue Mar 09 2004 - 01:37:16 PST

Hi James,

Sorry to hear about your bad news, every Newton owners nightmare. There
is a lot more info about the screen etc. at Franks site
(http://www.pda-soft.de/), better still get in touch with Frank and ask
his opinion.

Sorry I can't be more help, wish you the best of luck getting your
Newton fixed

Kindest regards

Anil K Solanki
United Kingdom, MP 2100