Re: [NTLK] Internet/ Email set-up assistance required

From: Dave Bellamy (dave_bellamy_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Mar 08 2004 - 23:26:25 PST

Hi James

Sorry I was probably a little vague earlier.

I was assuming that it would be possible to connect the Newt to the
Pismo and for that to share the internet connection - is that a
'gateway'? I am using an ADSL USB modem to access broadband so I did
not really see any other way to connect. Perhaps I can connect my
Keyspan serial/ USB adapter into the USB port on the modem and get
on-line that way?

Do I need to have specific settings enabled on the Pismo to make the
Gateway approach work? Any advice would be really helpful.

Many thanks

Dave