[NTLK] nblog troubles

From: Dale Steele (dtsteele_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Mar 08 2004 - 20:11:15 PST

I'm trying to set up Gavin's upgrade so that I can post to my
livejournal account. I seem to be having a few troubles, some of
which may be due to my not knowing how to configure the API settings
after having it working for my blogger site. I've made a few guesses
as to what these are likely to be.

I'm currently getting connection errors:
"An error occured in Connect Endpoint FSM. Problem connecting. Check
the currently seleccted connection setings and IP address
configuration. Error = 60047"

I know others have posted to Moveable Type blogs, do we know if nBlog
can now LiveJournal?

Thanks,

Dale

--
"Still defying gravity and steve jobs too!"
Now found at http://newted.dyndns.org/users/dsteele