[NTLK] To Aussie Newton Users

From: Cyrus J. Farivar (cfarivar_at_OCF.Berkeley.EDU)
Date: Mon Mar 08 2004 - 15:33:15 PST

Dear Australian Newton Users (forgive me if some of you have seen this
before),

My name is Cyrus J. Farivar and I'm a journalist with The Age. I'm in
the process of finding out about Australian Newton users, and
particularly those in Melbourne for a possible story that I'm working
on.

I'd like to know what you guys do with your Newtons, why you prefer
them and if there are anything that you've been doing to make it more
modern (mp3 apps, Wi-Fi, etc). Are any of you Newton software
developers?

If we could do the interviews via email/IM that would be best for me.

(I have a Newton 110, but haven't used it in years.)

Thanks so much,

-Cyrus

Cyrus J. Farivar
http://www.cfarivar.org

"Being a good writer is 3% talent, 97% not being distracted by the
Internet."