[NTLK] Great Idea to Spread the Newton Gospel

From: Jack Burks (dumbstart_at_satx.rr.com)
Date: Mon Mar 08 2004 - 13:10:05 PST

Here's the idea, get autographs on the Newton, anyone who is a person who
knows people will work. Just politely ask for an interview and then when
they agree, pull out the absolute largest PDA they have ever seen (if they
do remember the Newton then double-bonus), and have them sign it (in sketch
mode of course). Take a screenshot, send an email, post a link for NPDS,
but just let out the pseudo-celebrity endorsements.

The next time I see Brian Benben while I'm shopping I'm definitely going to
ask for an autograph, at least once I try to sell the movie he inspired me
to attempt to write.

Jack Burks