Re: [NTLK] Panther Package Installer

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Mon Mar 08 2004 - 04:16:57 PST

My problem with all OS X package/communication utilities is that they all
seem to cause kernel panics as soon as I try to connect. Delivery,
escale--both of them. When I tap connect on the Newt--bango!! Kernel panic!
After three or four, I gave up, and went back to Classic. I don't delivery
works, because I don't wish to install the Keyspan OS X drivers (as recent
discussions on the list have proven me correct--it's impossible to remove
once done...)

Am I alone?

--
-Jon Glass