Re: [NTLK] a happy find

From: Vaguely Radio (vradio_at_maine.rr.com)
Date: Sun Mar 07 2004 - 06:08:51 PST

Yeah, I was hoping for more prototype shots =(.

It's definitely great stuff. I had heard of the book a couple times
before on this list, but I think the most recent was your post of that
AOL interview.

Speaking of which, does Guy Kawasaki come off as combative in that
interview, to you? Maybe he's just being a typical interview host and
trying to ask the "tough questions" but it really seemed a bit
aggressive.

-Dan