[NTLK] OT: Steve and the Newton (Was: Money Making)

From: Jared Bland (jrbm689_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat Mar 06 2004 - 11:41:35 PST

On Mar 6, 2004, at 2:32 PM, Robert Benschop wrote:

> On 6-mrt-04, at 1:38, Ed Kummel wrote:
>> more likely, vise-versa....
>> (been there, done that...fortunatly, not to the tune
>> of $5,000!)
>
> I made 10 times the money invested, pity that the grand total was just
> enough to pay for a breakfast.
> But the breakfast was very nice! ;-)

I wanted a Visor Prism once because it had a color screen and it was
totally awesome. I realized I was not going to get one because it cost
alot of money. Years later, I got a Newton MessagePad 110 and
discovered the current PDA makers are disgracing the name of PDA. I
think I will e-mail Steve Jobs and tell him to re-release the Newton.
I hope you guys appreciate what I'm going to do...