Re: [NTLK] RTF with images in Newton Press

From: Vaguely Radio (vradio_at_maine.rr.com)
Date: Fri Mar 05 2004 - 17:00:52 PST

I have no wish to hijack this thread, but perhaps this information will
prove tangentially useful -

I found that I can open exported notes RTF files (via NCU) that
include images using WordPad on my Windows machine and see everything,
images included.

Yet, bizarrely, I only get the text and not the image when I use Mac OS
X's "TextEdit" application. Call me crazy, but I would figure that
TextEdit was robust enough to open even Newton-exported images in RTF
files, especially considering that the "inferior" WordPad opens them
just fine. Am I doing something wrong, or is this just the way it is?

-Dan