Re: [NTLK] eBay auction

From: mark smith (mark_at_bbprojects.net)
Date: Fri Mar 05 2004 - 02:46:46 PST

Martin Joseph wrote:

> > Mail does that for me. The link was simply broken, for some
> > reason. Call me Chris, but my name is Jared. Anyway, I'm in
> > the market for alot of money. I'd like to turn $10 into
> > $5000. Anyone know a place I can find an opportunity like
> > that?

> Actually, mail does it WRONG so you get a broken link.

This is an isse arising with message formatting changing from
"flowed" to "wrapped" or vice versa. It is not correct to say that
Mail does it wrong. If you include link delimiters (as you should)
in a hard-wrapped message, then Mail will interpret "long" links
correctly. If a client breaks a link sent from Mail (or any other
client) as format=flowed by wrapping it, then the problem lies
with that client.

mark.