[NTLK] Blunt and new BT Keyboards

From: Andrew Diller (dillera_at_sudanacid.com)
Date: Thu Mar 04 2004 - 10:57:31 PST

There there are a new crop of BT keyboards about to become available this
month:

<http://www.bargainpda.com/default.asp?newsID=1788&showComments=true

With Blunt on the newton, this could be a cool comination.

I don't have a PCMCIA BT card to play with Blunt, but my question is: does
it have the HID profile? Or is it even anywhere near that yet?

The reason I ask for the support of these keyboards:

"The Stowaway Bluetooth Wireless Keyboard is based o­n the Bluetooth Spec
1.1, HID 1.0a, and is the first portable keyboard specifically designed for
Bluetooth-enabled smartphones and PDAs. This same Stowaway keyboard can
work with essentially any smartphone, PDA or mobile phone that has the
Bluetooth HID (human interface device) profile in its software stack. "

-andy diller