Re: [NTLK] PC Card Video Adapter for Newton

From: Peter H. Coffin (hellsop_at_ninehells.com)
Date: Thu Mar 04 2004 - 10:17:06 PST

On Thu, Mar 04, 2004 at 06:01:29PM +0100, Robert Benschop wrote:
> On 4-mrt-04, at 16:38, Goodwin, Greg wrote:
> > Don't forget there is my review on the EZ2TV and EZVGA at...
> > http://www.geocities.com/doctor_clu/EZ2TV.html
>
> Could you explain what is the 'RF' in 'The device (featured top left
> and going from top to bottom) has a RF (slightly strange design, but
> what else could it be?)'?

'Radio Frequency' probably. Meaning the device actually puts out an RF
NTSC broadcast on US channel 3 or 4, to be picked up by a television
tuner and displayed.

--
35. I will not grow a goatee. In the old days they made you look diabolic.
    Now they just make you look like a disaffected member of Generation X.