[NTLK] Anybody got a DEAD emate (display cable) to sell?

From: Jim Witte (jswitte_at_bloomington.in.us)
Date: Thu Mar 04 2004 - 07:29:50 PST

   Does anybody have a dead emate that has sccumbed to the "hinge
puncture" they'd be willing to sell? I want to look into finding a new
cable or making a replacement. (Even though PCBMan has already looked
I'm told, and I'm sure that if he hasn't found anything at a reasonable
price, it can't be found, at least not by someone outside the business,
which I definitely am ;-) But still, I'd like to try.

   Email me off-list:

mailto:mailto:jswitte_at_bloomington.in.us

Jim Witte
jswitte_at_bloomington.in.us
Indiana University CS