[NTLK] FS (almost for free) messagepad 2100+goodies

From: buccione_at_tiscali.it
Date: Thu Mar 04 2004 - 05:16:55 PST

Hello to all,

As a long-time Newton user and list-lurker (with occasional posts) I
sadly admit that I will not be using my 2100 anymore. I think it would
be senseless to leave it sitting there and not make it available (for a
minimum) to somebody in the community. I have lots of stuff, including
AC adapter, 8 Mb memory card, ethernet card, 2 dongles, TDK modem and
keyboard. The newton is virtually perfect and
scratchless. I am not interested in ebay nor do I want to spam or
disturb anyone. And the lot is available as is and not separately.

Considering that I live in Italy but will be in Washington DC for 2
days in between March 24 and 26, if anyone is interested please let me
know. The whole lot is available for 250 Us dollars and I will sell on
a first come first serve basis. No shipping, just vis a vis.

Thanks,
Cheers, Roberto.