Re: [NTLK] Can you identify this button?

From: John Charlton (johncharlton_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Mar 03 2004 - 19:10:41 PST

Hilite2k is fantastic, but don't think it'll do what Calvin is after, a
quick choice between a set of fonts. I also don't think it works for
changing font faces. A 'Styles' button works well, it'd be multiple
taps, but I find it essential on my notepad.

Any way to script this (change font/style/size) with Dashboard?