Re: [NTLK] NewtonLust (was Re: PC Card Video Adapter for Newton)

From: Newtopia (MicroSSG_at_Comcast.net)
Date: Wed Mar 03 2004 - 14:22:05 PST

Hey!

http://dev.newtontalk.net/~martinw/Newtonlust/Net%20stuff.html

What is the program that is running the menu bar? I'm trying Dashboard, and
I like it, but the bar is a little crowded. And I would like to add MPG and
shopList to the menu bar itself and maybe remove the Assist - since I
haven't found any usefulness for that feature. Or if I'm missing how to add
a program to Dashboard, any help there would be appreciated.

Best Regards,

Paul Curtis - USA/OR
MP 120 v2.0/130/2100
Michigan State Spartans - Go Green! Go White!