[NTLK] Powertrans again

From: John M Powell (jp_at_iwillbefree.com)
Date: Wed Mar 03 2004 - 13:50:08 PST

> Thank you very much for your help John.
> I am looking forward to receive news from Frank and you.
> Olivier

I've heard back from Frank, and it looks like we'll be able
to work something out. It will probably take 1-3 months for
all the details to be ironed out, and for everything to be
shipped to me. As I would be purchasing full rights (license,
source code, etc), I would then be the one selling it. However,
I will be offering it at a much lower cost. I can't afford to
make this kind of investment and not recoup at least some of
my expenses, but I definitely want to make it more accessible
to the community. I AM a business man, but that's not my reason
for this purchase. If it was, I'd be looking for something more
profitable.

I've also been told there was an updated version, supposedly
completed. Unfortunately, the source code to that was lost in a
hard drive crash. I guess I can worry about reverse engineering
if it's deemed a worthy enough upgrade.

If anyone has an interest in knowing what the latest is with
this, please send an email to info_at_iwillbefree.com with the
subject 'PowerTrans' (don't reply to the list - I get it in
Digest mode and just do not have the time to sift through it).
I'll then notify you (and the list) once things are back up
with it.

Thanks...

John M Powell
Iwillbefree.com