Re: [NTLK] dead upgraded 2000 help!

From: Andrew Diller (dillera_at_sudanacid.com)
Date: Wed Mar 03 2004 - 08:28:49 PST

Yeah, i've read those and tried them all. still dead. I left it out all day
(24+ hours with no batt or electic)and nothing. I'm going to try to take it
apart tonight and re-seat the rom board. Not much to lose at this point.

And thanks to Frank Gruendel, for your offer of mainboard replacement. If I
mess up this disassembly, you're my next option.

-andy

--On Wednesday, March 03, 2004 8:17 AM -0800 L A GREEN <lagoff11_at_yahoo.com>