[NTLK] MP1x0 Appreciation Society / Newtendo

From: Goodwin, Greg (GoodwinG_at_aafes.com)
Date: Wed Mar 03 2004 - 07:48:52 PST

    Ok, be real. You are asking a 25 mhz computer to do what we trying to get a 162 mhz computer to do. I mean, we can't even get our modplayer to work on the 25 mhz Newtons and you want it to run emulation? LOL

    Doctor Clu

@}<-- >------------------------

>Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2004 16:20:40 -0500
>From: Eagan Rackley <eagix_at_earthlink.net>
>Subject: [NTLK] [ANN] Newtendo 0.4a KEYBOARD!
>
>Hi All :)
>
>[...]
>
>Make sure you read ALL the latest news. Otherwise, you won't see the
>close button on newtendo. Also, AFAIK, you'll need OS 2.1 now.

Congrats to you, Eagan, for the good PR and excellent job, and thanks to
Robert and Daniel for the help, sounds like it's all coming together pretty
well -- BUT PLEASE DON'T FORGET NOS 2.0. I'm really patient about this, but
please don't leave us folks in the MP1x0 Appreciation Society out in the
cold. ;=}

Cheers,

DJV.