[NTLK] NewtGrocery: Typo correction in URL

From: MKow1234_at_aol.com
Date: Wed Mar 03 2004 - 06:58:39 PST

Hi Everyone:

First, thank you to Laurent, for giving me a registration code so that I
could try out his NewtGrocery program. :O)

I could not figure out why the download web pages for NewtGrocery seemed to
be down, but I figured it out -- the URL had a typo in it! Here is the
original URL:

http://nemesys2.dyndns.org:8080/Files/NewtGrocery%201.0.pkg

I had a hypothesis that there might be an error in the way that the URL was
typed, so I compared it with the actual name of the NewtGrocery program:
"NewtGrocery_1.0.pkg"

I then replaced the following three characters: "%20" with an underscore "_"

Here is a corrected version of the URL:
http://nemesys2.dyndns.org:8080/Files/NewtGrocery_1.0.pkg

Ha! It pays (figuratively speaking -- I'm on lay-off) to be an
anal-retentive technical writer. :O)

Matt K.