Re: [NTLK] newtontalk Digest V4 #135

From: MKow1234_at_aol.com
Date: Wed Mar 03 2004 - 06:14:16 PST

Jack:

My girlfriend was the one who initially reported the problem with Level 18 of
the Rush Hour game. She is going to try to play the game on my MP 2100 (Her
MP is a 2000 with the 2100 upgrade), to see if the problem still occcurs. In
the meantime, please let us know if you find a glitch in the programming for
Level 18. Thank you.

Matt K.

--------

 Sorry to hear about the problems, I'm working on some speed and memory
 adjustments, as well as fixing that level 18 (if I can make it that far
 myself), I'll post an update later this week. Very strange about the info
 menu, hmmm . . . anything else you can remember about what happened, has it
 happened since the reset? Also, it took me longer than it should have to get
 your comment about saying hi jack.

 Jack Burks