[NTLK] Newton Board

From: DJ Vollkasko (DJ_Vollkasko_at_gmx.net)
Date: Tue Mar 02 2004 - 23:49:45 PST

>From: "Gross, Frank" <Frank.Gross_at_lambdanet.net>
>Subject: [NTLK] Newton Board
>Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 14:49:15 +0100
>
>Hi all,
>i am looking for some usefull boards about newton. But I found not good
>ones.
>Therefore I have a question to the whole mailing list whether a forum would
>make sense.
>I could install a board on a usefull web-address, but I need the help of
>some guys for some admin-works (maybe Board Leader), because I did't have
>the perfect skill and not time every day to answer newton based questions or
>calls.
>What do you mean?
>Is a board meningful? Would people explain themselves ready to be moderators
>in the board? The board can be provided alternatively only on English or
>English/German languge.
>
>I am waiting for your response.

There are already some existing forums. They don't see much traffic - I
reckon that's because NTLK soaks up so much time ressources in the community.

Anyhow, before creating a new forum, I'd think maybe one or two of the
available places would suit the need perfectly (e.g. one for developing
topics, one for everything else), it justs needs more and regular visitors.
So which forums would you like to try?

DJV.