Re: [NTLK] Rotring pen?

From: Tony Kan (tony.kan_at_clear.net.nz)
Date: Tue Mar 02 2004 - 13:55:21 PST

I don't know whether you can get this in your neck of the woods, but I have
found the bic disposable pencils with the lead retracted, a cost-effective
stylus. The plastic appears to be pretty soft and there doesn't seem to be
excessive wear on my Nushields. I do keep a black panache stylus in the
silo but it's too easy to lose and when I do really need a pencil, its right
there in my hand already.

Cheers

Tony
Christchurch